Just Bought a Specialized Tricross!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jazz

Regular
Now then!

As the title mentions, I have just paid the £50 deposit on a Specialized Tricross Disc 2012 and will be going to see it at the Evans Cycles shop in Gateshead on Wednesday. It's on that 0% finance which I'll snap up if it's on offer. Since they said I can add my kit in to the 0% finance I would like to know what I need to get from the shop at the same time. The commute is 11 miles each way and I aim to be fit for C2C next year.

So let the kit suggestions begin! Please :smile:

Moodyman

Legendary Member
Do they sell Chris Hoy's legs? If so, add a pair to your shopping basket.

vickster

Legendary Member
As Uncle Mort... A helmet if you want one, couple of pairs of padded shorts (& longs if winter commuting), a reasonable jacket if riding in the winter (Altura night vision good IMO), a couple of baselayers, a wind proof jersey and shoes if planning on going clipless. And you may need pedals if the bike doesn't come with them! Oooh and a pair of good gel mitts. Plus a Gold standard D lock... Plus a pump (track for home, mini one for out), some spare inner tubes and a multi tool...expensive this cycling lark :whistle:

Evans have a sale so not a bad time to be buying

Enjoy! :bicycle:

OP
OP
Jazz

Jazz

Regular
Cheers Uncle Mort & vickster! Right I think I know what I'm getting then! If anyone has any additional suggestions I'll be happy to hear them.

Sale goods on tick, can it get any better? :biggrin:

Top Bottom