Just fitted the ol' cycle computer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Radius said:

Come on, i want answers!!!!

:biggrin::laugh:

OP
OP
Radius

Radius

SHREDDER
Erm, first of all, you're in the year below me ;)
and secondly, because I can't be bothered to play this game, it's should have, could have, would have, not of, and I was flagging it up as a response to your criticism of Steve.

Joe24

Radius said:
and secondly, because I can't be bothered to play this game, it's should have, could have, would have, not of, and I was flagging it up as a response to your criticism of Steve.

YC?
Your correcting me on my use of words?
:biggrin::laugh:
Well done, but i think you will find it doesnt matter, at least i use full words and capitals, not like your little buddies.
And you may be in the year above me, but that doesnt mean your any better:laugh:
Can i have some answers now?

OP
OP
Radius

Radius

SHREDDER
Joe24 said:
Yes.
Your correcting me on my use of words?
Yes. And it's you're

Well done,
Thanks.

...but i think you will find it doesnt matter, at least i use full words and capitals, not like your little buddies.
I is generally capitalised...

And you may be in the year above me, but that doesnt mean your any better:laugh:

No, but it means you're not particularly in a position to patronise me with homework comments...

Joe24

Im sorry, youre wrong.
You are not typing like a saint, when you dont normally type like that.
Just look at your post above:
Radius said:
Now, the and, should have a capital letter, and there should be a full stop after me.
But, keep going with the petty punctuation/spelling thing, you cant comment on much else:laugh:
Infact, your not much better with spelling and punctuation:laugh::biggrin:

Joe24

Oh, and the homework thing was ment as me saying to do your homework on how i type. Because you put it down wrong, see what i mean.

OP
OP
Radius

Radius

SHREDDER
Oh Joe, Joe, Joe. Just no. Please don't attempt to make some kind of affront on my ability in grammar and punctuation, particularly when your very own post on the subject is littered with what can only be described as 'object defeating' mistakes. Don't like losing do you? Are you alright sweet? Need a hug? ;)

Joe24

Radius said:
Oh Joe, Joe, Joe. Just no. Please don't attempt to make some kind of affront on my ability in grammar and punctuation, particularly when your very own post on the subject is littered with what can only be described as 'object defeating' mistakes. Don't like losing do you? Are you alright sweet? Need a hug? ;)

Ive not lost anything:wacko:
You took it to, 'my ability in grammar' because you were crap everywhere else.
So, your grammer is better.
I still want some answers anyway

OP
OP
Radius

Radius

SHREDDER
Crap everywhere else? Test me...
Yes, my grammar probably is better.
Answers? Feel free to ask the questions again if I've overlooked anything...

OP
OP
Radius

Radius

SHREDDER
Whats that got to do with anything?
I'm pointing out possible hypocrisy.
Why have you made of bold for everything?
I've explained that.
Im never rude about YC, infact, i love the guy, thanks
Criticising someone about their typing unprovoked, who wasn't even involved in the thread, could be considered rude...

And no, I go to a good state school, thanks.

Top Bottom