Just fitted the ol' cycle computer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Theres no hypocrisy, i dont type in text. Theres a difference. Do you see the difference between text and how i type?
And its no problem, i go to a state school aswell

OP
OP
Radius

Radius

SHREDDER
You don't type in text, this is true. And neither does Young 'Un. And yes, I can see the difference.

Kovu

Über Member
Just to clarify, young 'un is cool now for listening to me on the text front. Jeesh you two have a lot of issues.

Joe24

Kovu said:
Just to clarify, young 'un is cool now for listening to me on the text front. Jeesh you two have a lot of issues.

My issue is that Radius has issues with me:sad:

Edit: Ever since i corrected him and displayed my superior knowledge of bars, he has hated me

Kovu

Über Member
Joe24 said:

Edit: Ever since i corrected him and displayed my superior knowledge of bars, he has hated me

Must be a hard life for you Joe :biggrin:. Think Even Young 'Un has said he loves you at least once! Roadiewill has said it, ilovebikes might have mentioned it. Noodley says it all the time ... only radius.

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
Radius said:
Someone needs to organise another London ride so I can see how I fare over longer distances (whilst having fun). :biggrin:
Now remind me, Radius, was it you who wasn't a fan of trains? You need to step out to pastures new and come on my ride on Saturday 2 May from Manningtree to Tiptree. A bunch of people will probably come up from London on the train so I am sure you can tag along with them. It will be a good 45 miles and you can synchronise your cycle computer with the various GPS devices to see by how much it underreads...

Joe24

Kovu said:
Must be a hard life for you Joe :biggrin:. Think Even Young 'Un has said he loves you at least once! Roadiewill has said it, ilovebikes might have mentioned it. Noodley says it all the time ... only radius.

Noodley hasnt said it to me for a while now:sad: He hasnt given me a hug for a while either:sad:

OP
OP
Radius

Radius

SHREDDER
Joe24 said:

It's not your 'superior knowledge of bars', it's the arrogance. Being told I love someone isn't going to make it just happen if they're generally argumentative and disagreeable...

Joe24

Radius said:
It's not your 'superior knowledge of bars', it's the arrogance. Being told I love someone isn't going to make it just happen if they're generally argumentative and disagreeable...

Your right, you are abit arguementative and disagreeable. That makes sence now, as to why you wont just admit the truth that you love me;)

Top Bottom