Just seen Arch on Look North

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Kirstie said:
I wonder if you're going to get a spate of interesting maneouvres from drivers just so they get their 15 minutes of fame...keep changing the colour of your top!

The thing is, the camera itself is quite noticable! If I'd had time I could have perhaps pointed out that some cameras are more discreet, so you don't know if you're going to be filmed or not... Ah well...

I did stress to the reporter that I also drive, so I know it's possible to do it well, but you have to face the fact, a story ain't so good unless it's got a bit of aggro....

Arch

Married to Night Train
Patrick Stevens said:
Too many of you have sent me PMs about forming an Arch fan club for me to respond to all of you individually. Could we hire a football ground for a meeting?

Ah, I'll be nobody again tomorrow....

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Arch said:
The thing is, the camera itself is quite noticable!

Here is an early prototype:
head_mounted_camera.jpg

NickM

Veteran
Arch said:
...a story ain't so good unless it's got a bit of aggro....
Well it's the truth! Just as the interests of workers and management are irreconcilable in a capitalist society, the interests of cyclists and motorists in Britain are opposed, given the entirely car-centered design of the environment they share.

I hope that you will get a chance to draw the interview round to the saner Dutch model next time!

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Arch said:
Ah, I'll be nobody again tomorrow....

You'll never be a nobody to us, Arch. Very well done.xx(
You came across as a normal person who's riding a bike, rather than a lycra warrior car-hating RLJ vegan who knits her own pasta.
*applauds*

rich p

ridiculous old lush
2 questions Arch.

Where was the camera?

and

Why were you wearing that German 1st World War hat?

ps. Excellent interview - no ums, ers or you knows which I'm sure I would have done

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
rich p said:
2 questions Arch.

Where was the camera?

and

Why were you wearing that German 1st World War hat?

ps. Excellent interview - no ums, ers or you knows which I'm sure I would have done
It wasn't Sheldon Brown's hat was it? xx(
sheldon_185x321_293450a.jpg

frog

Excellent! You are just as I imagined you :biggrin: And yes I would use the word lovely as well.

Nicely done piece as well. Very well done Arch!! xx(

Top Bottom