Just seen Arch on Look North

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

striker

Arch, nothing personal but you looked like a cross between a teletubbie and a cyberman.

PS: I'm only refererring to your head not any other phsical attribute xx(

simoncc

I've heard this clip before on either the World Service or Radio 5. I've just clicked on the link in this topic to listen to it and I've heard it before in the last day or two and I've certainly never listened to Radio York.

Jaded

simoncc said:
I've heard this clip before on either the World Service or Radio 5. I've just clicked on the link in this topic to listen to it and I've heard it before in the last day or two and I've certainly never listened to Radio York.

In the digital age the BBC speed their footage around the country. If there's a good bit from a region they can use it nationally.

Excellent stuff. Cycled over that very bridge myself. Some excellent conker trees on the other side. Anyway I digress (not unusual). Good stuff Arch, you came across well and I liked the links to your footage, very neatly done and well balanced (the report, not you on your bike; though you were ;)).

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Just seen the evening look north. Good report. I don't really like Look North as a programme as it is normally daft stories and local people moaning about something but that seemed much better.

longers

Legendary Member
Very well done on your TV and radio exploits, you came across very well in both of them ;).

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Just watched it on the net - comes over well balanced - although you do think 'uh-oh' when the presenter announced the article. You came over as a nice lady who rides a bike - think there would be a different opinion if one of us 'lycra louts' on our road bikes did the interview - I hope it makes an impact.....

You can't miss the camera.......;)

Top Bottom