Just walk away and hope no one notices.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 4807925, member: 259"]Eddie Yeats would be turning in his grave.[/QUOTE]

Showing your age,I only knew 'cos my Granny watched Corrie:blush:.

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
You can see the guy checking it quickly as he walks past the last time, what is he looking at I wonder.

Reactions: mjr
OP
OP
EltonFrog

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
The company have admitted liability and the insurance company has been in contact.

I have written to the company to ask why no one reported the incident and why when we sent them the evidence that no one contacted us to explain or apologise.

Dave 123

Legendary Member
Looks like they took a fence panel out too!

There was a big song and dance over how dangerous their job is on our local news the other night. I have some sympathy for them when being nearly mown down by impatient motorists , but do themselves no favours when things like this happen.

davidphilips

Veteran
Looks to me thats not the first time they have done that sort of thing thanks goodness you had cctv, the drivers lack of concern was almost unreal, chances are the only thing he would feel sorry about is getting caught.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Looks to me thats not the first time they have done that sort of thing thanks goodness you had cctv, the drivers lack of concern was almost unreal, chances are the only thing he would feel sorry about is getting caught.
What about the banksman's non-standard (AFAICT) signals and turning his back on the vehicle? It's been years since I worked anywhere with banksmen and I wasn't one, but even I think turning your back on the vehicle you're directing was a complete no-no. It's pretty damn scary if that's the typical level of skill in driving and directing those huge vehicles in Oxfordshire.

Top Bottom