Just won two million

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Ok so let's pretend we have just won or inherited two million pounds .

What will you do with it ?

We always say once we have given some to the 3 kids and helped a couple relations out there would be 1 million left .

So we would move to one of the surrounding villages , change the car and invest the rest and hopefully I would be able to retire .

Sandra6

Veteran
Firstly clear all debts and the mortgage.
Buy a nicer house.
We wouldn't make any long term plans just yet, because we're tied to the area for a while til youngest leaves school. But with some investing we'd be looking at a nice retirement somewhere lovely with a few holidays thrown in for good measure.

FishFright

More wheels than sense
Basically I love fizzy pop and fishing so it's ....

220px-Flasche_Coca-Cola_0%2C2_Liter.jpg
and
Sonu_Soft_Hooker_Pellets_4__1.jpg

Tin Pot

Guru
Ok so let's pretend we have just won or inherited two million pounds .

What will you do with it ?

We always say once we have given some to the 3 kids and helped a couple relations out there would be 1 million left .

So we would move to one of the surrounding villages , change the car and invest the rest and hopefully I would be able to retire .

1. Hire the largest bulldozer in existence and flatten Kensington Village.

2. Hire a private army, usurp the throne, put the Windsors to the sword and invade France.

redvision95

Proffesional Biskit Eater Upper
Spend a mil on a few properties and turning them into HMO`s so I'll have some income.
Buy a little car to run around in when I can't be arsed cycling.
Buy myself a small house.
Put whatevers left into the bank.

Milzy

Guru
I'd take all of c.c to Majorca for a cycling holiday. Maybe the bit where the road just stops and you have to ride all the way back but there's a famous cafe somewhere not sure if owned by an ex pro.

Mrs M

Guru
Give close family and friends a nice chunk.
Buy a wee flat for my friend (fled from her partner as he was a bully and she now lives in a grotty bedsit) :sad:
I would cut my hours at work in half to ease me into leaving altogether.
Then maybe volunteer somewhere like CAB.
Buy a house in Lanzarote in our favourite area :sun:
Get some new furniture and redecorate our wee bungalow, like the area and neighbours so staying put.
A new shed for more bikes :thumbsup:
Adopt a cat friendly dog.

Top Bottom