Just won two million

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Give close family and friends a nice chunk.

Worst thing you could do. It would completely change the balance of your relationship with them and you'd both end up resenting each other.

In truth I would put the whole lot in some sort of short term bond. This would allow me a bit of time to get my head round the whole concept, for, as has been said, there could be a lot of heartache in store.

classic33

Leg End Member
Ask to see the bank manager about opening an account.

Carry on as normal afterwards. There's somethings it can't get you.

Mrs M

Guru
Worst thing you could do. It would completely change the balance of your relationship with them and you'd both end up resenting each other.
In that case then I'd just keep it all to myself

Drago

Legendary Member
And in my dreams I would...

Buy a Ferrari.

Have a hair transplant.

Be fitted for a Shatner strength corset.

Woo Andrea Riseborough (I've moved in from Vorders since she took out the injunction)

Get one of those Rollocks watches.

In reality I'm financially independent, not especially materialistic, and not the sort to go and buy a mansion or a supercar. Properly managed £2,000,000 will return about £20,000 a month, and that's compound, so I'd be inclined to bank it in trust as an income for my kids after I'm gone.

screenman

Legendary Member
Makes me realise I have a lot already. I would like to help some real less fortunate, maybe young couples who are working hard but not quite getting there. I cannot think of anything to buy myself that would make me any happier, so I would not bother

screenman

Legendary Member
And in my dreams I would...

Buy a Ferrari.

Have a hair transplant.

Be fitted for a Shatner strength corset.

Woo Andrea Riseborough (I've moved in from Vorders since she took out the injunction)

Get one of those Rollocks watches.

In reality I'm financially independent, not especially materialistic, and not the sort to go and buy a mansion or a supercar. Properly managed £2,000,000 will return about £20,000 a month, and that's compound, so I'd be inclined to bank it in trust as an income for my kids after I'm gone.

Could you really get that sort of return?

Top Bottom