Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Out shopping and nipped into the Pub

There is a guy who has been a pain for many years ... Anti-cyclist petrolhead would be the best way to describe him

Today he arrived on ..... A Halfords special bike

Apparently he now has 18 points in his license, and whilst he has previously got away with a ban because of "hardship" pleas, he failed this time and is now banned for a year and lost his job

I did resist welcoming him to the joys of cycling, but did have a quiet thought about Karma

Ask him if he's paying tax!

speccy1

There is a guy who has been a pain for many years ... Anti-cyclist petrolhead would be the best way to describe him

Apparently he now has 18 points in his license, and whilst he has previously got away with a ban because of "hardship" pleas, he failed this time and is now banned for a year and lost his job

I did resist welcoming him to the joys of cycling, but did have a quiet thought about Karma
Did he drive a BMW by any chance??:laugh:

Blue

Legendary Member
Did his bike have clipless pedals? If not, one might be tempted to tell him about the efficiency of the clipless system and persuade him to buy whilst safe in the knowledge that he will have a 'clipless moment'. :evil:

Reactions: mjr

Wow, thank you for this. I really shouldn't be wallowing in the sweetness of it all; but I will.

Well done on showing so much restraint.

surfdude

Veteran
i still do not understand the law . i always thought you get 12 points and you lose your right to drive . plead a load of rubbish and you keep driving until you kill someone or run out of excuses . i am sure i read about some rich women in London who was still driving with over 50 points .

Top Bottom