Kate's tit picture

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
Not that I would want to appear as pious as the vicar in the Thought For The Day slot this morning, especially as I am lewd and immature myself, but Jesus, 'Woman has tits shocker!' It is slightly depressing. Besides, you don't want to discourage women from sunbathing topless. It's a good thing, surely.

Hitchington

Lovely stuff
Not that I would want to appear as pious as the vicar in the Thought For The Day slot this morning, especially as I am lewd and immature myself, but Jesus, 'Woman has tits shocker!' It is slightly depressing. Besides, you don't want to discourage women from sunbathing topless. It's a good thing, surely.
At least it wasn't Fergie, again.

OP
OP
compo

compo

Veteran
I have seen the real ones. And TBH they are quite vulgar (not in the sense of disgusting, but vulgar that someone has gone out of their way to take the pictures).

There is one where Kate is taking her bikini top off (and showing us something). There is one where she is lay on a sunbed with her top off. And there is one where shhe is holding her bikini pants down whilst William is applying suncream to her lower back.

Link: http://gawker.com/5943253/these-top...-at-two-for-three-on-royal-nudie-pic-scandals (middle of page)

Matthew, you're too young to be looking at dirty pictures. You would be better taking more exercise and cold baths.

Norm

Echoing back to the OP, I think she has a great tit. My thoughts on her breasts are a different matter.

I hardly think "wife of heir to throne has breasts" is a particularly newsworthy item, though.

Top Bottom