Kate's tit picture

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Uncle Andrew! Is one 'short of funds' again?
article-2146740-132CFCFB000005DC-337_470x423.jpg

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
I'm confused - does this mean that it's OK to be a peeping tom as long as the woman you are spying on has small tits? Sorry, MacB - I mean small breasts.

this is cafe, fill your boots...but your apology is accepted in the form of one pint added to the number of pints TC owes MacB....as that number remains dwarfed by the number owed in the opposite direction I reckon you'll be pretty unconcerned

Leedsbusdriver

Every breath leaves me one less to my last
That reminds me,we are having fried eggs for tea tonight.

Globalti

Legendary Member
I had a look - purely for research of course - at the pics Matt so helpfully linked and must admit that they are pretty rubbish. If any can be called titillating it's the one of Wills rubbing her bottom, which I think is intimate, unlike the gawky, awkward titty shots.

But I do agree that the French photographer should be guillotined; we should send a gunboat up the Seine and shell the Elysées palace until they hand him over.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
In a week where the royal legal team are flexing their muscles to stop the publication of pictures of a woman with naked breasts, the British press (admirable to the last) are staunchly refusing to publish such filth. I therefore find it highly hypocritical of the British press to then publish step by step photos of her struggling to maintain her modesty and hold her billowing skirt down in the wind?

So - long distance grainy photos of an apparantly semi naked woman (Kate??? who knows) is wrong, but clicking away like a morse-code operator with a nervous twitch is ok if the target is the royal pants/thongs or whatever lies beneath?

MATRON..................!!!

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
:shy: Our future queen is elegant and lovely. It must be awful to be under such scrutiny all the time.

She has nothing to be worried about concerning her physique. I wish I could strip off on the beach without feeling like a blanco'd blancmange.

And I also believe that our present Queen is elegant and lovely too, in the right way for a lady of her years & experience.

God bless'em both.

:cheers:

Top Bottom