Kayaking

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bianchi1

Guru
buggi said:
I should hope I know, I'm doing a degree in it!!!!

( I still get them mixed up tho! )

a degree in Kayaking???? i want to do that.[/QUOTE]

It's not only kayaking. It's mountaneering, rock climbing, canoeing, and a bit of mountain biking! It's called outdoor adventure leadership management at Worcester university.

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
bianchi1 said:
a degree in Kayaking???? i want to do that.

It's not only kayaking. It's mountaneering, rock climbing, canoeing, and a bit of mountain biking! It's called outdoor adventure leadership management at Worcester university.[/QUOTE]

OMG i didn't know they did courses like that! This could be the answer to my mid-life crisis!

gavintc

Guru
Met my wife canoeing in the North West Territories of Canada. We were on an expedition, paddling for 10 days in the wilderness - absolutely stunning scenery. We have very fond memories.

lukesdad

Rock hopping is using the surf as your white water,and rock gulleys as your course you can do it on a flatboard or even a surf ski but a k1 with a splash is the best,very popular round here and in Cornwall as you need the coastline and surf.

bianchi1

Guru
buggi said:
It's not only kayaking. It's mountaneering, rock climbing, canoeing, and a bit of mountain biking! It's called outdoor adventure leadership management at Worcester university.

OMG i didn't know they did courses like that! This could be the answer to my mid-life crisis![/QUOTE]

It was the answer to mine and all thanks to cycling!

Was newly devorced, looking after 2 children and in a rubbish job when on a bike ride caught up with this lad and started chatting about this and that as we struggledc up a hill. He was on this course in Worcester that he said was amazing and I should have a look at. Got home and hit the net, went to college for a year to do a foundation course, applied to Worcester and got in!

Cycling is not only good for your health but CAN change your life for the better.

Top Bottom