Keeping clothes creaseless - anyone have one of these?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
thefollen

thefollen

Veteran
Seen a couple of reviews saying it's a little heavy and bulky. Think I'll live with the creases- adds character ;-)

400bhp

Guru
I have an Eagle Creek Pack-It folder, as recommended be a couple of people on here. I can get 5 shirts in it (I think I have the 18) & it works very well.

The one you have linked to looks good too - the only reservation I would have is that the case looks a little solid and might be a bit of a pain if you are carrying in a rucksack.

To be honest, if you are that way inclined, you could make one of the folders yourself.

YahudaMoon

Über Member
Fold and roll your shirts / pants. Stick them in your bag and ceaseless shirts every time for work if done correctly

Edit: What gaz said :-)

EthelF

Rain God
I use the Eagle Creek too, the 15 I think. Fits perfectly in my pannier or rucksack (depending on which bike I take), and does the job very well.

lejogger

Guru
I've often been tempted by the shirt shuttle... just seems a little pricey to me.
I fold my shirt half decently, sandwich it between my jacket and pants, and then slide into the Ortlieb. I rarely get creases.

Arfcollins

Soft southerner.
I find the best method is to wear on Monday morning 6 shirts one on top of the other. The base layer is my boil-in-the-bag rain jacket so the shirts don't get sweaty. The top shirt is the sacrificial one, as it protects the others from road grime, leaving me with 5 pristine and uncreased shirts for the week.

The 5 pairs of underpants give my tights an interesting profile.

I was given one for Christmas. Used it twice and won't bother again. Basically it doesn't work - you arrive with a creased shirt - and its heavy and bulky. Roll it up as others have suggested.

Top Bottom