Ken Laidlaw 2010

Discussion in 'Sportives' started by MrRidley, 15 May 2010.

1. eldudino

eldudino Bike Fluffer

So you'll be scrapping cars and sticking cycle super-highways everywhere! :thumbsup:

2. That's the supposed Scottish Government Policy in a nutshell, it's not anti car but considers them last :thumbsup:

3. Seamab

Seamab Senior Member

How does this auto correction facility work? I tried it today on a ride i knew the elevation stats were wrong and it did sort it.

It seems odd that you can do the exact same route and get very different elevation results...

4. scook94

scook94 Über Member

As I understand it, the auto correction uses the route plotted against various online resources to determine the elevation stats, rather than depending on the inbuilt barometric altimeter.

5. scook94

scook94 Über Member

Got an email from the organisers yesterday, which is good as at least I can be sure I'm in! Not sure if everyone else got it, but I'll bump this thread by quoting the email

6. eldudino

eldudino Bike Fluffer

Still not got one of them sad.gif

7. OP
    OP
    MrRidley

MrRidley Guest

None for me either :sad:

8. Just had a look in my Email inbox and I can't see any email about it until after the ride last year, I could be wrong but I don't think I deleted any.

9. Scoosh

Scoosh Velocouchiste Moderator

Those specially selected have got it :becool:.

10. OP
    OP
    MrRidley

MrRidley Guest

Then count me as a special one, as it arrived today :becool:

11. amir

amir Über Member

Unfortunately I can't do this as I have a prior engagement. I would have liked to though. Instead I am going do the Tour of Tweeddale.

12. scook94

scook94 Über Member

You've always been special to us Jim! :tongue:

13. OP
    OP
    MrRidley

MrRidley Guest

So special, that you'll ride in front of me and shelter me from the wind and rain all the way round the course :whistle:

14. eldudino

eldudino Bike Fluffer

It's not going to rain. :angry:

15. Rain, thats so last year ;)

Whats the chances of it being wet 2 years in a row in the Scottish Borders :wacko:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice