Ken Laidlaw 2010

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

scook94

Veteran
I wish, is that what it said, i still can't open it, anyway i emailed the organiser to tell him of my DNF so hopefully he will correct it, when i came in to the end checkpoint i informed the lady checking the numbers that i was a DNF, she obviously didn't take it in.

Did you download it first or just try to open it as an attachment? Worked for me once I saved it, for the .doc file.

OP
OP
M

MrRidley

Did you download it first or just try to open it as an attachment? Worked for me once I saved it, for the .doc file.

Your confusing me with technical talk, i just clicked on download attachment, then asked if i wanted to open or save, i tried both but none worked.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Sam (Eldudino) and I in the second one, far right, Sam in Red/Black with the orange water bottle, me in cream/green with red band on the sleeve.
Jimbhoy in the third, all in black on the Giant.

How could you miss Scook94, just because he was wearing his other Rapha jersey? The dhb are a dead give away... ;)

Shockingly little CC gear on display, fortunately Scooshie was there to fly the flag... :thumbsup:

scook94

Veteran
How could you miss Scook94, just because he was wearing his other Rapha jersey? The dhb are a dead give away... ;)

Shockingly little CC gear on display, fortunately Scooshie was there to fly the flag... :thumbsup:

You're not going to be happy until I'm wearing Rapha shorts too, are you? :tongue:

Seamab

6h 28m was recorded for you. I can forward the email if you want to PM me your address?

I've been robbed of 8 mins :cry: I recorded 6h 20m (not that i'm counting :headshake:)

Right enough being right at the back it took a few minutes to get up to the start line...

I wonder why not everyone got the email?

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
I've been robbed of 8 mins :cry: I recorded 6h 20m (not that i'm counting :headshake:)

Right enough being right at the back it took a few minutes to get up to the start line...

I wonder why not everyone got the email?

You were 8.29 last year, so good improvement there .... ;).

Keep this up and next year - new course record :wahhey:.

[thinks: if Seamab had 8mins 'added' - how much will have been added to me :sad: ?]

No email here either ... yet :huh:

It's a maximum of only 12%, apparently

Aye, looking at the profile for the course on bikely (and importing it into bikehike) it seems there are some significant gradients in places. Somewhere appears to be over 25%! :ohmy:

Well done to those who took part!

scook94

Veteran
Aye, looking at the profile for the course on bikely (and importing it into bikehike) it seems there are some significant gradients in places. Somewhere appears to be over 25%! :ohmy:

Well done to those who took part!

That would appear to be an erroneous reading! I've uploaded my Garmin data to BikeHike and there's nothing above ~15%, which is pretty much what I remember!

Top Bottom