Ken Laidlaw 2010

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ACS

Legendary Member
You'll be destroying the Snow Roads next :troll:

Good luck with this. New bilke as well, does it get better than this?

scook94

Veteran
Gonna see how I cope on the Trossachs Ton (or rather on the climbs) and if I cope I think I'll sign up for this too. Assuming it's not full up by then.

OP
OP
M

MrRidley

scook94 said:
Gonna see how I cope on the Trossachs Ton (or rather on the climbs) and if I cope I think I'll sign up for this too. Assuming it's not full up by then.

The way you were climbing the other week at the CC Ecosse run, i don't think you will have any problems, get your name down man ;) and for the Twa Wee Coonties on the 6th June as well

scook94

Veteran
bhoyjim said:
The way you were climbing the other week at the CC Ecosse run, i don't think you will have any problems, get your name down man :thumbsup: and for the Twa Wee Coonties on the 6th June as well

If I thought I understood the route sheet and wouldn't get lost I might, but I wouldn't be too confident of that!

OP
OP
M

MrRidley

scook94 said:
Jim, did you sign up online and how long did it take for them to confirm your entry?

Aye signed up online, paid with Credit card, not had confirmation yet, but got a receipt confirming they got payment, i take it your talking about the Ken Laidlaw ? BTW i've also signed up for the Twa Wee Coonties on the 6th

scook94

Veteran
bhoyjim said:
Aye signed up online, paid with Credit card, not had confirmation yet, but got a receipt confirming they got payment, i take it your talking about the Ken Laidlaw ? BTW i've also signed up for the Twa Wee Coonties on the 6th

That's okay then, in that case I'm entered in the Ken Laidlaw too now (I have receipt of payment!). I'll give Twa Wee Coonties a miss I think. Might use that weekend to attempt Crow Road.

OP
OP
M

MrRidley

Yup, i definetly hope to be there, just need to sort out the logistics of getting there, in fact i was out getting a bit of training in today, from home over the Tak ma Doon from the Kilsyth side, along the Carron valley, then over the Campsie's, then home via the Mugdock hills, felt good too, just a pity i go on holiday on Sat for a week, so i'll probably return with more weight than i'm already carrying :blush: swmbo has banned me from taking the bike, a week without cycling :angry::cry:

Top Bottom