Kick that car.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
'brushed'. Indeed

A few years ago I took part in the Great north cycle ride (when it started in gateshead). While out on the route a very impatient car driver was trying to barge through a group of around 50 cyclists, as he approached me all I could hear was the banging of fists and shoes hitting his car. Must have had a hefty repair bill, served the tosser right!

Lizban

addictfreak said:
A few years ago I took part in the Great north cycle ride (when it started in gateshead). While out on the route a very impatient car driver was trying to barge through a group of around 50 cyclists, as he approached me all I could hear was the banging of fists and shoes hitting his car. Must have had a hefty repair bill, served the tosser right!

Do you actually beleive that this was the right thing to do??????

purplepolly

"Large’s licence will be endorsed with eight penalty points to add to his existing six which led to a six month driving ban. "

His existing six points... ;)

Lizban

I think you need to remember that if a car hits us the driver will walk away, the cyclist may not. There needs to be a complete culture change towards cyclists in this country. I dont know of another country in western europe where cyclists are virtually forced of the road.

OP
OP
bonk man

bonk man

Worcester used to have a critical mass every week but it stopped after a few months as these things often do, might be time for another one.
This driver should have been jailed for dangerous driving or intent to kill.... :welcome:

Will1985

Über Member
They were as bad as each other. My reading of it is that the cyclist admitted to kicking the car after the initial contact. Surely he should have been made to pay for that repair.

Top Bottom