Kids internet teaching sites-Free ones!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GaryA

Subversive Sage
Not sure where to post this but I'm looking for websites which can be used for helping kids with maths and reading etc
Must be free because I'm skint
For a 5 year old... hes registered on the mathletics website but still looking for others
Entertaining and instructional ones please

Thanks in advance folks :smile:

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
I was going to suggest mathletics, but I see there's little point. I will give it a thumbs up however :thumbsup:, my daughter enjoys it, loves geting the acheivement awards etc and it's turned into a bit of a competition between her and her class mates too.

LosingFocus

Lost it, got it again.
Worth asking his school which ones they recommend. My 5 year old's school sent out a PDF last week detailing all the sites they are signed up with for the various years/KS levels. BBC Bitesize, ITs Learning... some need registration which the school has done so svaes you spending any cash money.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Not sure where to post this but I'm looking for websites which can be used for helping kids with maths and reading etc
Must be free because I'm skint
For a 5 year old... hes registered on the mathletics website but still looking for others
Entertaining and instructional ones please

Thanks in advance folks :smile:

The Kahn Academy:

http://www.khanacademy.org/math/arithmetic/addition-subtraction/v/basic-addition

He gives online tutorials on many other things too incidentally.

Top Bottom