Kinross sportive 2011

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
Don't need any fancy bike to do it just the legs
wink.gif

In which case if I get some new legs I might do this one
rolleyes.gif

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
In which case if I get some new legs winter miles in I might do this one
rolleyes.gif
Simples :biggrin:

TechMech

Lol would you believe I'm a member of this club!

Although I've been away for a while, I've still never received an email or heard anything about this lol

Anyway, looks like some good routes they've come up with, and I've cycled all those roads apart from a few sections of the black route.

Glad to see they are collecting for chas though as its a worthy cause.

themightyw

Definitely! Great time in the year too. Kickstart the summer.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Could we be talking of a team entry?

Black route or bust?

I am pretty interested in this and have subscibed for the details as they become available.

It'll be a good incentive for me when training during the winter for all the events I want to do next year, it will probably be my first ever Sportive, AND it is ALWAYS nice to say you took part in the very first of an event, its not the second Kinross or the third, its the FIRST!!!

With it being the very first, I'll have to make a special effort to complement this fact, and do the 87 miles for sure, so where do I sign up for the CC team?? :hello:

lpjr

Very tempted. But I think I will be sticking to the red route. I will have to find some road tyres for my cyclocross bike.
I assume there are plenty of camp sites in that area.

Ranger

Gallowhill Caravan & Camping Park
Gallowhill Farm, Kinross KY13 0RD
gets some good reviews and is cheap too,

I may be able to provide some cheap B&B for those that are coming from a distance, but you need to be dog friendly (check out the members map). Haven't asked the wife yet, but anyway the offer is there if you need it and I may even join you for the ride

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
I may be able to provide some cheap B&B for those that are coming from a distance, but you need to be dog friendly (check out the members map). Haven't asked the wife yet, but anyway the offer is there if you need it and I may even join you for the ride
Does Edinburgh count as 'coming from a distance' :huh: :rolleyes: :laugh: ??

'Join you for the ride' - that would great :thumbsup:.

Now you need to work on getting to a CC Forum Ride or even an RV Ride, which might even come to a cafe not too far from you :laugh: .......

... though with the commuter miles you get, I guess I'll be off the back again :blush:.

:biggrin: :biggrin:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
+ 1.

Staying in Embra and driving over in the morning (or you can cycle - 50km for a good warm-up :laugh:).

No Dogs ! :laugh: - just teenager/s :becool:.

It's certainly a good incentive to get early-season fit.

Now, provided ...

- we don't have late snow,

- ICE :evil:

- :cold: weather ...

- AND I refrain from falling off my bike ....

.... I might manage the Red route .... :blush:

Top Bottom