knee pain

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

albal

Guru
Hi guys,
Been off the bike for 7 days pain in right knee no swelling, saw doc prescribed votarol, took that , went out this am and it's as if i hadnt bothered with the pils. WTF do they think we people put up with? It F***n hurts doc?
Give him a call monday to tell him i wasted £7.20. You B****d
getting me down now bike sat there, one consolation I can walk fine so more golf for me.

Paul_iow

What sort of pain is it and where on the knee are you getting it?

OP
OP
albal

albal

Guru
yes the pain is on the knee cap, no ligiment damage or cartlige. Drove back from St Andrews in 1998, 1 stop @ swindon for fuel. Next day couldnt get up.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
C+ did a good couple of articles on knees and their potential injuries,
here for Pt 1 and here for Pt 2.

I am not saying this will sort it all out but should give you some understanding of the complexities of the joint ;).

Wish I had read it 30+ years ago - could have saved a lot of hassle ;)

sonooo

Retreat yoga

Retreat yoga is not a serious business but we are serious about what we do. With over forty years of combined experience, we offer participants a seamless integration of wisdom and practice in a way that is both refreshing and deeply healing. We are genuine professionals in our field and passionate about what we teach. The YOSSUM Team creates a safe container for your journey.

matason

Really good articles

Thanks for the knee pain article links, the articles are fantastic!

montage

God Almighty
I would find some excersizes to help maintain correct muscle balance in your legs, as if you saddle is too low, you can end up over tightening the IT band (outside of your thigh) which will pull the kneecap slightly out of alignment causing inflamation. Find stretches on the internet (ITBS stretches - ITBS means IT Band Syndrome, where IT is the name of the muscle which i cannot remember) and strengthen in the inside of your thigh.

Top Bottom