Knight or Bull Dog ? Part II

• Thread starter Deleted member 26715
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

@Mods I'm not questioning the decision to close the thread, but you gave the reason as multiple reports, I'm just intrigued as to WHAT not WHOM the reports were about?

Levo-Lon

Guru
Good luck

nothing to do with me. fair do this time not banned just warned
Wow it didn't take "them" long to get the thread closed down. I was going to say mates in high places but as I have no evidence to support that, other than the speed at which it was closed down. So I won't say it.
:laugh: damn I really don't like emojis!

Last edited:

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I’ve been here a long time and seen some bizarre threads, and this Knights/Bulldogs thing is a whole other level of weirdness....

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 26715

I’ve been here a long time and seen some bizarre threads, and this Knights/Bulldogs thing is a whole other level of weirdness....
It might be weird but what was there that somebody decided to report it? There was nothing offensive that I could see, unless the secret society he was referring to reported it, but what reason could they have possibly used?

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
It might be weird but what was there that somebody decided to report it? There was nothing offensive that I could see, unless the secret society he was referring to reported it, but what reason could they have possibly used?
Dunno, am also baffled, but then that’s nothing new....

winjim

Smash the cistern
It's a bit funny but nothing that'd I'd report. I only ever report the occasional post that's gratuitously offensive. This is just all rather amusing.

winjim

Smash the cistern
The poster is now over on the other thread, shouting into the void, convinced that a load of us are indignantly attempting to rebut his every word and desperate to report him to the mods. Nobody is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom