Know any good general discussion forums with relaxed rules?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Looking for a website forum where I can talk general bollux. It needs to be relaxed rules because I tend to get banned a lot. (RLTS is bit of an idiot!)

Reddit had a subreddit without any rules what so ever, plus lots of other interesting subreddits. But it has a crippling limit on posting no matter how long you been registered. Quora isn't quite what I'm lookin for.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
forum where I can talk general bollux

Lots of that on here :laugh:

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Its not this one ! I've yet to get a post up in the say what you would like to say thread and i was polite .

AndyRM

XOXO
Ubersite used to be amazing. Unmoderated and totally anarchic. Things spilled over from the site into users real lives and it shut down for a while, re-emerging as a shadow of what it had been. A cautionary tale in more ways than one.

OP
OP
U

User16625

You can launch into potty-mouthed tirades on YouTube with virtual impunity. Start off by writing "Keef's a crap guitarist" under a Stones clip.

Know what you mean, I even used the N word on there. It's not that I have an opinion on black people one way or the other, but like the C word, I just like it. I love offensive humour and offensive words probably because of an undiagnosed condition that prevents me from growing up, yet doesn't prevent me from getting a driver license. I even laugh at names such as Richard Head or Jenna Talia lol! The worst word (or best) one I have heard is actually an F word that describes a sexual act. It is not the usual 4 letter one tho. According to the post preview, the swear filter doesnt even pick it up but Im still not gonna actually mention it here.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Know what you mean, I even used the N word on there. It's not that I have an opinion on black people one way or the other, but like the C word, I just like it. I love offensive humour and offensive words probably because of an undiagnosed condition that prevents me from growing up, yet doesn't prevent me from getting a driver license. I even laugh at names such as Richard Head or Jenna Talia lol! The worst word (or best) one I have heard is actually an F word that describes a sexual act. It is not the usual 4 letter one tho. According to the post preview, the swear filter doesnt even pick it up but Im still not gonna actually mention it here.

[QUOTE 5356309, member: 9609"]this place is heading in the right direction now[/QUOTE]

I know right, just what you always wanted huh? Freeform racism and offensive language, wonder if we could squeeze some sexism in there too, probably already have. fark me its fabulous isn’t it :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
You've plainly missed his contribution to the joke thread, you're slacking.
Yeah, saw that, plainly @User9609 didnt. Mind he clearly has an extraordinarily short memory as he can’t even remember what he’s posted in this thread, although it could all be laddish bantz and therefore ok.

OP
OP
U

User16625

You've plainly missed his contribution to the joke thread, you're slacking.

It's been deleted for being inapt. My apologies (again). I never want to actually offend, but I tend to unintentionally cross the line sometimes. Also could have sworn my OP in this thread had more in it. But I have been drinkin tonight* so probably a mishmash of my brain and what actually was typed. Better stop myself from posting for the next 24 hours because I really do come out with some daft gibberish that makes even myself quiver with shame sometimes:ohmy:

*I work weekends so my drinkin days are different. Otherwise I'd be on min wage.

MikeG

Guru
.........I have been drinkin tonight* ........... I really do come out with some daft gibberish that makes even myself quiver with shame sometimes.........

I hope when you are sober you are deeply embarrassed by this:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom