Konnie or Valerie?

• Konnie Huq?

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Valerie Singleton?

• Shep?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
konnieMS0112_468x712.jpg
or
valeroeMS0112_228x451.jpg

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
c'mere shep!

although connie is a ggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrDarlin'

migmiller

Has Konnie not yet earned her Blue Peter badge? Valerie is wearing hers with pride.

Could we suggest some appropriate challenges for Konnie

Pete

Did you know* that Christopher Trace is credited with inventing, not only the catchphrase "here's one I prepared earlier", but also: "and now for something completely different"? Actually I stopped watching BP around then...

*Isn't Wikipedia wonderful!

OP
OP
Fnaar

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Konnie's sticking out in front so far....
Val needs to come up on the inside, so to speak....
Get down, Shep!

"if 8 out of 10 cats all prefer whiskers do the other 2 prefer Lesley Judd?"

NickM

Veteran
Pete said:
Did you know* that Christopher Trace is credited with inventing, not only the catchphrase "here's one I prepared earlier", but also: "and now for something completely different"? Actually I stopped watching BP around then...

*Isn't Wikipedia wonderful!
Christopher Trace ended up in a sorry state, collecting empty glasses in the Surrey Arms, a pub just down the road from the BBC building in Norwich in the late 1970s. I know, because I used to go in there with my fellow Norwich Union computer operators when we were on the evening shift "lunch" break (it was all right - to get pissed would require more Norwich Bitter than you could possibly drink in the 40 minutes we had) and it came as a bit of a shock. But then I was only a lad of 17, and not very well versed in the Way of the World...

I understand the lovely Ms Singleton to be of the lesbian persuasion, if that matters.

Top Bottom