England : East Sussex L2B Veteran Car Run Sunday 3 November 2013

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
hi folks
hope me and my mate can get a bit further than we did last year; baling/bailing out at Coulsdon
where/ when are we meeting?
i think it was m*cdon*lds for coffee last year; but cant remember the time [ just the rain, and more rain]

bc on a recumbent of some sort

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
yes where and when is the start?

U

User10571

2701524 said:
We are waiting to see if Lewisham cyclists are organising this........
In the absence of a response from Blue Hills, you could try Jane (posts on here as saoirse50) as I believe she's rides co-ordinator for Lewisham and would most likely know.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Right, word back is nothing has been organised this year...so far.

So my plan is to be at East Croydon Station for 7.30-8am for a prompt departure.
If the weather is anything like today's... I think not...

Kies

Right, word back is nothing has been organised this year...so far.

So my plan is to be at East Croydon Station for 7.30-8am for a prompt departure.
If the weather is anything like today's... I think not...

Shakes head in disgust. HPC for a 7am start ;)

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Shakes head in disgust. HPC for a 7am start ;)

Any later then that and you miss the cars. Not my doing.

Only saw this on Friday.
Thanks for being proper and polite about throwing it my way first Adrian - appreciated.
I can confirm that I'm not organising a Lewisham Cyclists run this year - I wasn't sure whether I would be in town.
The ride was first run in 2007 with a small field including "he who shall not be named" and after a few years had become so popular that it had effectively grown beyond Lewisham Cyclists in any case.

Have fun chaps.

Let the 24/7 meteorology reports begin ....

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
oh, to live in Streatham. We ride up to the top of the road, and..........the crowds are already there. Our progress to Croydon could only be improved by tickertape.

Top Bottom