England : East Sussex L2B Veteran Car Run Sunday 3 November 2013

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Oh, so the East Croydon group is the fast one? That's me out then.

There's no fast or slow group really, or any group really for that matter. Everyone seems to go their own way, either with others or on their own and at their own speeds. If the weather is good there will be plenty of cyclists to hook up with and there are many points on the way where people are stopping to watch the vehicles and having a rest. The main rest stop is in Crawley at the far end of the high street where the cars stop for a bit. There's plenty of places to grab a bit to eat and drink.

Last edited:

saoirse50

Veteran
Hello all, I too, have only just seen this. I only pop in here from time to time. I can confirm that nobody from Lewisham Cyclists has volunteered to run this as a group ride this year. I missed the last rides meeting (up a mountain in Scotland) and it seemed to have got forgotten by the other ride leaders. However, would anyone here have any objection if I put these details on our rides calendar? Or would you consider that just a tad cheeky?!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Hello all, I too, have only just seen this. I only pop in here from time to time. I can confirm that nobody from Lewisham Cyclists has volunteered to run this as a group ride this year. I missed the last rides meeting (up a mountain in Scotland) and it seemed to have got forgotten by the other ride leaders. However, would anyone here have any objection if I put these details on our rides calendar? Or would you consider that just a tad cheeky?!

Go ahead....:thumbsup:

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Right under the noses of the largest motor insurers in the country?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I'm likely in, weather permitting of course. Prob go for the East Croydon option.

Meet Dripping Tap 7.30?

Top Bottom