England : East Sussex L2B Veteran Car Run Sunday 3 November 2013

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuartG

slower but further
HPC @ 0700hrs
User30090

EC @ 0800hrs
Martint235
Ianrauk
Trickedem
+ velovoice & Flying Dodo .... but dependent on weather (somewhat) and (crucially) how I feel the day after an 14-hour work day!

You can add me if the sun is shining. Though don't wait for me if I'm late. I will be travelling at the speed of the vehicles rather than the above cyclists ^_^

You can add me if the sun is shining. Though don't wait for me if I'm late. I will be travelling at the speed of the vehicles rather than the above cyclists ^_^
There are 2 lists there, Stu. Which one are you adding yourself to? Helps if you copy and paste the list, then amend -

HPC @ 0700hrs
User30090

EC @ 0800hrs
Martint235
Ianrauk
Trickedem
velovoice
Flying Dodo

U

User10571

I didn't make it up - that's what it says. Wouldn't people like to know in advance? Makes planning the weekend easier.
That's the sort of forecast which causes me to plan a weekend of cooking, rather than cycling.
It works quite well, y'know.
You make something. And then you get to eat it.
It tastes good, and generally makes you feel better.
What's not to like?

martint235

Dog on a bike
That's the sort of forecast which causes me to plan a weekend of cooking, rather than cycling.
It works quite well, y'know.
You make something. And then you get to eat it.
It tastes good, and generally makes you feel better.
What's not to like?
If that weather forecast becomes reality I think I'll spend Sunday cooking a tagine and then eating it.

StuartG

slower but further
We could've form a team! But probably LEL jersey or Fridays jersey.
Surely it has to be a ipayroadtax top? Cos they have no right to be on the road either ...

martint235

Dog on a bike
HPC @ 0700hrs
User30090

EC @ 0800hrs
Martint235
Ianrauk
Trickedem
velovoice
Flying Dodo

Well all worries about the weather etc have now been removed. I'm on call for the weekend.

martint235

Dog on a bike
2737421 said:
How close do you need to be? The start is pretty close to your work.
I could come into the office I suppose but I need to be in front of a computer which a 6 hour ride to Brighton and back makes a little difficult.

martint235

Dog on a bike
2737547 said:
How likely to be called, how quickly do you need to respond?
Likelihood around 90% and I need to respond within 15 mins. Whether or not there is then any follow on work is less certain. I could end up chairing a technical bridge call all day on a bad day or I may just get a couple of text messages where I have to ring someone on another day.

Top Bottom