La Tranche sur mer August 2019?....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Evening all. Our yearly french holiday this year takes us to La Trance sur mer in the vendee mid August. As much as I love cycling with my little family, I was wondering if there are any British roadies in the area who fancy meeting up.

Last year we spent it in st Jean de mont and loved the French roads and cycle paths

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Evening all. Our yearly french holiday this year takes us to La Trance sur mer in the vendee mid August. As much as I love cycling with my little family, I was wondering if there are any British roadies in the area who fancy meeting up.

Last year we spent it in st Jean de mont and loved the French roads and cycle paths

There'll be lots. I tend to spend my summer just outside Le Fenouiller at a holiday park there, where we go out each morning locally plus longer rides. Also some of the local clubs are fine - I've been out with Velo Club St Gilles before; https://www.vcsaintgilles.fr/ although you're quite a bit south of them.

Oddly enough this year isn't certain due to a few reasons but if all works out I'll be there 29 July - 12 August.

OP
OP
thearmchaircyclist
Ah amazing. Our 1st day is the 10th so maybe around as the same time as you. Thanks for the advice. Love st Gilles. My wife’s favourite place. I’ll be sure to check them out

Top Bottom