La Vuelta 2017 **SPOILERS**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Brailsford has probably got Team Sky running up hills with their bikes over their shoulders - just in case. Seriously though, I can see some riders doing this.
Well Sky seemed to get the gearing all wrong in 2011 for the angliru, leaving the well known hot favourite, Cobo to ride away from Froome and Wiggins

Fight.The.Power

Crikey interesting odds but seem completely removed from reality. Froome favourite ??? Contador third favourite ????

Think I would lay Froome win, lay Contador place.

Back Froome place, Back Zakarin win.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I'm afraid that I'm the bearer of bad news. Robbie Hatch mentioned in commentary that CK would be doing the Vuelta. Bugger.

Reactions: mjr

SWSteve

Guru
Bad news fans of riders who hate training but love carrying bottles, Adam Hanson will not be riding la Vuelta.

Fun fact, he makes his own carbon shoes, and also created the database teams use to track items and travel plans for race day.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Adam Hanson will not be riding la Vuelta

Oh no! I suppose it had to happen sooner or later though. What is it, 18 consecutive grand tours? That's a record that's going to stand for a long time.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey

There's a climb around here with a stretch of similar gradient, and more importantly, the same rutted concrete surface. Mercifully it's only a few hundred metres. I can just about keep going. Will be interesting to see how the pros handle the real thing

2017-08-05.png

Top Bottom