La Vuelta 2017 **SPOILERS**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
ah well at least the camera motorbikes only crashed into each other and not the peleton :giggle:

I've been out... what happened?

nowt really,... just one camera bike braked and the one behind it... didn't....... no drama....no one injured

Depends what you mean by "what happened?" - narrowing road into bridge or moto drivers? If the former, then the peloton were using the width of the road and the verge (which seemed to be a slightly less structured extension of the road) and then a wee stone bridge appeared...

I'm quite liking Aqua Blue Sport as a team, but never knew what Aqua Blue Sport were. Apparently "The world's best bike stores and brands at your fingertips" - I've had a look, and they are failing to live up to that. I can't see the sponsorship surviving. Unless I am missing something...

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
I'm quite liking Aqua Blue Sport as a team, but never knew what Aqua Blue Sport were. Apparently "The world's best bike stores and brands at your fingertips" - I've had a look, and they are failing to live up to that. I can't see the sponsorship surviving. Unless I am missing something...
IIRC, it's not a sponsor but the store is operated by the team. Anyone ordered anything from them yet?

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
The whole stage is live on Eurosport today 12pm
And it's a wet and dreary day here which is good. No guilty feelings for slobbing on the sofa.

Top Bottom