La Vuelta 2017 **SPOILERS**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Has anyone noticed the slightly Sky-centric nature of the BBC's reporting on the Vuelta so far. Headlines have been:
Team Sky fourth on first stage of Vuelta
Lampaert takes Vuelta lead as Froome loses time

I would be surprised if the BBC person writing about cycling knew anything about cycling. I'm think any information would be copied from a website and given a British slant. And, even then, not a very good one. It will be SKY, SKY, SKY...

Last edited:

SWSteve

Guru
The Aqua Blue thing is weird, they want to be 'sustainable' - where the team is propped up by a legitimate source, instead of having fickle sponsors, but if your site is carp as suggested, then their business shaln't do well.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I spent a walking holiday in the Cerdagne once. It was hot, beautiful and Paula Radcliffe had her training base there.:okay:

"What am I talking about?..."

Yes, Carlton, we wonder that too on a regular basis

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
I wish you lot would expand a little, it is supposed to be a spoiler thread! :smile:

Sky have been dragging the peloton along like a TGV for a while, then when they hit the final climb, Moscon cranked it up another gear and Contador instantly blew out the back.

Nibali, Aru, Bardet, Tejay, Chaves and Pozzovivo are still with the small lead group.

Alaphillipe, one of the riders tipped by many for the stage win today, isn't.

Nor is Barguil.

Top Bottom