La Vuelta a Espana *Spoiler*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Quite enjoying seeing the state of the riders crossing the line - well and truly cooked, as they should be after that kind of effort.

Apart from the ageing ex-doper making it look like a walk in the park at the end there.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
I dont want to jinx him but Enriq Mas looks like the real deal !

And again today.

What happened to the Valverde who used to fade on the longer climbs. Not following the profile but I'm presuming it's not been high enough. Or something else.....

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
On a positive note, do our resident experts think Mr Yates has done enough to take red to the finish? Would be great to have all three GTs this year won by three different Brits.

Adam4868

Guru
So, so pleased for Michael Woods.

(Shame he only took up bike racing relatively recently).

View: https://twitter.com/Ride_Argyle/status/1039908530730364933?s=19

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Steve Cummings is interesting. He's miles back on GC and is presumably in the team to get a stage win. I don't recall him being in a break in the race so far so presumably he's been taking it steady in the peleton

Only two more winnable stages to go. Wonder if he will try today. If not it's tomorrow or go home having achieved nothing (and a bit of a waste of a man in the team)

Adam4868

Guru
Steve Cummings is interesting. He's miles back on GC and is presumably in the team to get a stage win. I don't recall him being in a break in the race so far so presumably he's been taking it steady in the peleton

Only two more winnable stages to go. Wonder if he will try today. If not it's tomorrow or go home having achieved nothing (and a bit of a waste of a man in the team)
He's had a "sh1t year" so it would be nice for him.Cant really see him back to his usual form yet though.

Top Bottom