La Vuelta a Espana *Spoiler*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
ValvPiti tried to attack but wasn't strong enough...
That would be soon after the (ITV4) commentator had said that ValvPiti/Valverde was too old to have GC ambitions and would be devoting his efforts to riding for Quintana! :rofl:

T4tomo

Legendary Member
How far is Molard going to be able to keep red?
Until someone attacks on a climb. Good tactic from Sky to let him have it, they can rest up during the next few stages.

Hoping Yates can control his urges to attack everything everywhere, unlike at the Giro

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Just spotted on twitter that forum favourite BooHooHanni got a 30 seconds penalty and a fine after insulting his DS, Jean-Luc Jonrond, and punching the team car.

He's a cock.
7 minutes behind the groupetto anyway and I'm sure he's well paid, so neither punishment will trouble him. They should do a more punishing punishment, like make him ride the next sprint stage in a clown wig.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Just spotted on twitter that forum favourite BooHooHanni got a 30 seconds penalty and a fine after insulting his DS, Jean-Luc Jonrond, and punching the team car.

He's a cock.
I like him. I bet he's good on a night out, unlike most of the pro peleton

I reckon deGent would be a laugh over a few beers too.

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
De Gent would be a nightmare keeping in the group buying rounds. After the first round was bought, he’d finish his beer first, then head off to the bar to buy one for himself. We’d finally catch up by the end of the evening (usually), but would be tricky to work out if he’d contributed his fair share.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
De Gent would be a nightmare keeping in the group buying rounds. After the first round was bought, he’d finish his beer first, then head off to the bar to buy one for himself. We’d finally catch up by the end of the evening (usually), but would be tricky to work out if he’d contributed his fair share.
Whereas with Bouhanni you wouldn't see him all evening, only to see him neck several pints at last orders, generally bought by someone else

Top Bottom