Labrador gas

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I'll see your Labrador emissions and raise it to ... Whippet whiffs ....
The only thing I have ever encountered worse than Whippety Parps has got to be Staffie Bull Terrier Parps- seriously noxious. Leave the room type smells!
Charcoal bonio and winalot shape biccies are available. Wagg is supposed to be good in the kibble department, also Chappie tinned food, although that stinks on the way in. I cannot bear the smell myself so my hounds don't get it.

OP
OP
P

pauldavid

Veteran
My good lady wife has put it down to the amount of cheese he's been eating, and I quote " he's always telling to get him some cheese"

I am now looking in to getting the wife sectioned as this will cure 2 problems;

1, Labrador wind should be reduced.

2, The mystery over MY BLOODY CHEESE going missing will be resolved without the need for a private investigator.

Do you think they'll let her out of the padded cell for a home visit at the weekend because we've got a mountain of ironing and I need to finish the decorating or should I not get her sectioned until monday when she'll have done it all?

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
The only thing I have ever encountered worse than Whippety Parps has got to be Staffie Bull Terrier Parps- seriously noxious. Leave the room type smells!
Charcoal bonio and winalot shape biccies are available. Wagg is supposed to be good in the kibble department, also Chappie tinned food, although that stinks on the way in. I cannot bear the smell myself so my hounds don't get it.
Ours has raw chicken wings, cooked fish or raw mince with kibble .... No surprise he gets a bit whiffs once in a while! Glad I don't have a Staffie.

A friend had a couple of retired greyhounds with this problem - the carbon biscuits certainly helped with them.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
As your dog is getting on a bit, a change of diet may be needed. Many dried food manufacturers make adult/ senior food in various flavours, which is easier to digest for the more mature dog. This will probably stop the emissions problem.

Donger

Convoi Exceptionnel
I feel your pain. I well remember, as a small boy, that whenever I was taken up North to see my grandparents, this involved a long motorway journey to Redcar with two flatulent dachshunds and my brother. He always steadfastly denied it was him, so the dachshunds it must have been. Not nice.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Humans and dogs aren't too different - nowadays I find that my former student staple of baked beans gives me awful stomach cramps followed by violent smelly flatulence - apparently we are less able to deal with the carbohydrate as we grow older.

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
I was out walking last year in Cornwall with friends and their black labrador who decided to dribble out a truly eye-watering lung burning SBD as he waddled along in front. Had all three of us gagging - heck, we were outdoors!!.

Top Bottom