Labrador gas

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pauldavid

Veteran
I have an aging labrador which has started to suffer with increasing levels of flatulence.

Our living room now appears to have been turned into a nicely furnished gas chamber, the linings of my nostrils feel burnt and I can't stop my eyes from watering yet he lays there snoring like there is nothing wrong.

Does anyone know of a cure for this terrible canine ailment, cause if not he's going on the barbecue at weekend

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Have a word with your vet, he might be able to suggest some food or other that might calm down the wind.

Ganymede

Veteran
I knew someone whose Alsatian had this problem. They just used to light a lot of matches behind him. I wonder if a lit candle would do the trick?

Obv Saluki is also right about the vet who may provide a more holistic solution!

sittingbull

Veteran
cork.jpg

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Lighting a match behind him isn't going to happen, it's likely to cause an explosion that takes half the street down!

xx( The dirty git has just done it again

Lol. Don't be nasty. Saluki is probably right. Go see your vet. Be nice to your dog. It's not his fault

OP
OP
P

pauldavid

Veteran

This would only turn him into a walking gun!

Mrs.Pm has an aging husband which has started to suffer with increasing levels of flatulence.

Her living room now appears to have been turned into a nicely furnished gas chamber, the linings of her nostrils feel burnt and she can't stop her eyes from watering yet he lays there snoring like there is nothing wrong.

Does anyone know of a cure for this terrible marital ailment, cause if not he's going on the barbecue at weekend, and the kids are willing to help

Top Bottom