Labrador Retrievers?.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
keithmac

keithmac

Guru
Honey's got her work cut out now teaching a new dog old tricks!.

First proper off lead walk for Amber and they were both good as gold!.

facebook_1563711399050.jpg
20190721_122159.jpg
20190721_123038.jpg
20190721_121744.jpg
20190721_121844.jpg

Mrs M

Guru
Fxxking fireworks, poor Honey's taken herself off into the kitchen every night for last two weeks, some went off tonight and she's not doing very well.

Go the radio on for her but so sad to see.

View attachment 558172
Selfish :angry:
Horse lost an eye up here earlier this week due to being spooked by fireworks.
Love to the little one :wub:
xx

D

Deleted member 26715

Once the selfish fkrs have stopped with the fireworks, seek out the local shooting group & see if they will let you go beating, or up near the guns until she gets used to loud bangs.

OP
OP
keithmac

keithmac

Guru
Selfish :angry:
Horse lost an eye up here earlier this week due to being spooked by fireworks.
Love to the little one :wub:
xx

Thanks!, I'll give her a cuddle in the morning, she doesn't like a fuss when she's this way out.

Sad to hear about the horse, can't see the point in fireworks personally, especially some of the obvious commercial display only ones that have been let off recently..

OP
OP
keithmac

keithmac

Guru
Once the selfish fkrs have stopped with the fireworks, seek out the local shooting group & see if they will let you go beating, or up near the guns until she gets used to loud bangs.

I've been mulling over what to do, when she was 9 months old or so she was in the back garden when a massive firework went off, I had to carry her in from the other end of the garden.

She's never forgotten that (which is understandable), even smell of smoke puts her on edge now.

Top Bottom