Ladies Shorts - suggestions please!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Bluebell72

Bluebell72

Wow, I'd never heard of Corinne Dennis, and chance should happen I am working in Selby tomorrow morning, I'll drive over to Skipwith later if they're 'open to callers' - maybe some padded umderwear is a better bet than another pair of shorts.

I'll let you know about Corinne Dennis tho, thankyou :thumbsup:

Fiona N

Veteran
Not sure about Corinne Denis but I do love Giordana women's shorts and longs. Gore also seem to fit me particularly well whereas other makes, although the pad looks OK, the shorts themselves don't fit into my waist enough and thus slide down - Pearl Izumi always have this problem.

rodgy-dodge

An Exceptional Member
Altura padding is quite thin and nowhere near as comfortable.

OOOOO I can vouch for this :wacko: I bought some altura shorts last year but I'd never worn the inners until yesterday after 32miles ouch! this is why I'm reading this thread..........looking for the perfect inners that will be comfortable on a 60+ mile ride.

Just comeback to edit this: the best padding I've found is in the Aldi winter trousers.
Question; has anyone had any custome pants made for them?

I've just ordered a cycle clothing pattern as I want to make my own! problem is I can't find a supplier in the uk who sells the padding inserts! Lots of Suppliers come up when I google it but in China! and I think they may be wholesalers no good when you just want to purchase a few.

Sorry if I've hijacked this thread :blush:

Top Bottom