Lame Revenge !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Administering a noxious substance with intent to annoy carries a jail term of up to 2 years. Giving someone the bum wee is hilarious... until they inform the police.

Revenge laxative in the circumstances you describe is the typical scenario, and I've known people get suspended sentences for it. The fact that the victim is a light fingered chump is neither here nor there with that one.

The law sure takes the fun out of life.

Drago

Legendary Member
Indeed, in the case of revenge laxative I think the law is a bit of a killjoy.

I've found a surveillance video of D C Lane setting his laxative trap...

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U9Qljo1UhKs

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
It amazes me how little respect people have for each other that we have to stoop these tricks to stop idiots generally stealing and being twats .

I have no respect for anyone who steals from me.

Someone kept using my milk at work. When it was nearly empty I put a good quantity of washing up liquid in the milk. The following coffee break, the culprit was revealed.

They have not done it since

classic33

Leg End Member
Administering a noxious substance with intent to annoy carries a jail term of up to 2 years. Giving someone the bum wee is hilarious... until they inform the police.

Revenge laxative in the circumstances you describe is the typical scenario, and I've known people get suspended sentences for it. The fact that the victim is a light fingered chump is neither here nor there with that one.
Who's to say that the person that made the mixture, didn't actually use it themselves.

Administer can be taken as meaning the person was offering help?

"verb

1. manage and be responsible for the running of (a business, organization, etc.).

2. dispense or apply (a remedy or drug).

3. give help or service."

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Someone kept stealing my gluten free sandwiches, so one day I made them with regular Hovis.

My how I laughed as they turned blue while being stretchered away.

Erm, wouldn't make someone go blue unless they choked. The celiac person would be feeling rather ill, but not life thretening (my sister is celiac). Nah nah !!

Drago

Legendary Member
Who's to say that the person that made the mixture, didn't actually use it themselves.

Administer can be taken as meaning the person was offering help?

"verb

1. manage and be responsible for the running of (a business, organization, etc.).

2. dispense or apply (a remedy or drug).

3. give help or service."

Christ, don't ask me. I'm not a soliconotator like that Judge Rinder.

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
Somone kept nicking my XXX mints. I carefully unrolled a packed, replaced them with identical looking Sterident tabs, and reassembled the package.

Sure enough, they went missing from my desk, but that was the last time. I kept an eye on my colleagues but no one seemed to be foaming at the mouth.
"23 Feb 1990 · A 94-YEAR-OLD woman died from eating Steradent denture cleaning. tablets which she mistook for mints, an inquest heard yesterday...."

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/11983435.denture-tablets-death/

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
One of my neighbours lives in a corner house and has been doing my head in leaving his windows wide open while playing his crap music or playing his drums. Stupidly loud too. It's been going on for 2 years and usually worse in the summer. Complaints to the council haven't really achieved much.
I, on the other hand have a fire bin outside. It's based on one of the old bins we all had in the 80's and the lid has a chimney welded to it. It's a nice idea in theory but when the lid is on, the smoke builds up inside and and then billows out in a huge cloud completely overshadowing my back garden. It usually covers his garden too...which his livingroom looks out over.
So, Animal as I call him (from The Muppets) had his tunes blasting today. And it just so happens that I've gotten around to chopping the big Spa Cycles box that my frame and forks came in and set it ablaze with said lid on and closed my back door.
He closed his window 5 mins later. :dance:

Top Bottom