Lame Revenge !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slioch

Guru
At one of the places I used to work one of the managers who had his own office was a bit of a twat. The office had one of those big old fashioned radiators, and we taped a kipper down the back of it.
His office was honking for months.

Slioch

Guru
Also used to play cricket with a bloke who scored a few runs one day to help us win a match. As an expression of our gratitude we rubbed deep heat into the crotch of his undercrackers whilst he was in shower.
It took about half an hour standing around in the bar before it seeped through to his bits. First he started twitching, then he started wriggling. We were quietly pi**ing ourselves but didn't let on. Eventually he excused himself and hot-tailed it off to the dressing room for an emergency shower. He must have sniffed his pants and worked out what we'd done, because when he eventually came back he was a bit miffed with us.

classic33

Leg End Member
I've no idea, we only have your side of the story.
"This is a non-public forum for the discussion of issues that are personal or sensitive in nature, or that you may not wish the rest of the world to see. It is only visible to logged-in CycleChat members.

Please DO NOT reference these discussions in the public parts of CycleChat and DO NOT post thread links outside this forum as the thread title is included in the URL and it may reveal something the thread starter would prefer to keep out of the public eye."

Smudge

Veteran
"This is a non-public forum for the discussion of issues that are personal or sensitive in nature, or that you may not wish the rest of the world to see. It is only visible to logged-in CycleChat members.

Please DO NOT reference these discussions in the public parts of CycleChat and DO NOT post thread links outside this forum as the thread title is included in the URL and it may reveal something the thread starter would prefer to keep out of the public eye."

Gawd.... it was a throwaway joke that never linked to anything.
Accy made a big deal of it, so take it up with him.

johnnyb47

Guru
At one of the places I used to work one of the managers who had his own office was a bit of a twat. The office had one of those big old fashioned radiators, and we taped a kipper down the back of it.
His office was honking for months.
Funny you saying that. My office smelt to high heaven of kippers or rotting fish for a couple of weeks once, and i was convinced someone had hidden a kipper somewhere in it. One morning though, the mystery was solved when i discovered the heater had stopped working. After tracing the heater plug to its hidden socket i discovered the plug had melted, and it was that, that was giving off this vile smell. Apparently old bako light plugs (is that how its spelt? give off this pungent smell when they overheat

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Also used to play cricket with a bloke who scored a few runs one day to help us win a match. As an expression of our gratitude we rubbed deep heat into the crotch of his undercrackers whilst he was in shower.
It took about half an hour standing around in the bar before it seeped through to his bits. First he started twitching, then he started wriggling. We were quietly pi**ing ourselves but didn't let on. Eventually he excused himself and hot-tailed it off to the dressing room for an emergency shower. He must have sniffed his pants and worked out what we'd done, because when he eventually came back he was a bit miffed with us.
I’ve done the deep heat trick many times playing rugby.
Also had the laxatives instead of pro plus tablets trick pulled on me before a match. A very uncomfortable experience.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
I worked with a guy who was obnoxious in every way you could imagine. He got his marching orders from the digs he was staying in because of his behaviour, but before leaving he did a dump into a shoebox and left it in the wardrobe, locking it and taking the key with him when he went.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
C48A7780-BE60-4067-A7C4-CD4C55C90CB1.jpeg

Apparently the trees were planted by Hitler Youth, but have now been cut down. The only reveal the image for a few weeks in autumn.
There are lots of similar stories about people planting seeds to reveal a picture as revenge for something.

Julia9054

Guru
I am a secondary school teacher. One day, a boy put a large plastic spider on my chair and made me scream!
I warned him I would get him back. Not today, not tomorrow but some point before the end of the year and when he least expected it!
I waited 6 months
Then, when giving the books back after marking, I put one of these in his book (one of my own children had got it in a kids birthday party bag)
Oh how he screamed!
Oh how we all laughed!

View: https://youtu.be/oroVfQ_NCD4

Brains

Legendary Member
A long time ago when I had just started work,(mid 70's) one of the Telex Ops emptied the chad bin (think hole punch circles, but much smaller) into the furled black umbrella of a senior partner.

He must have carried it back and forth for a week or more before it rained.
One evening on his way home he opened the umbrella outside the office to be covered head to foot in a blizzard of chads
Oh how we laughed!

He got a taxi to Moorfields eye hospital to have one removed from his eye
A new Telex Op had to be employed .......

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
Some years ago in the office where I then worked, one of my colleagues bought a new BMW and he was smug about the purchase. Banging on about it before it was bought and even more so after acquisition. He also took to leaving the key prominently on his desk to remind people. That was until he briefly left his office and I nipped in lifted the key.
As the day progressed his searches became increasingly frantic as did the accusations leveled against those he suspected for the theft. (For some reason he considered me as innocent).
Following much swearing when the key was handed back to him, the bragging stopped.

Randomnerd

Bimbleur
Lots in the forestry game - many i wouldnt repeat here for fear of upsetting the snowflakes.
Enamel tea mug for greedy guts: drill a tiny hole under the rim so he cant understand where all the tea dribbles are coming from
For the lad who cant stand mice: make his snap box look like its been nibbled at one corner and have a nibble of his sarnies = he passes round his snap to all and sundry
New lad repairing a tractor puncture while old lag is letting down the tyre on the other side
Cow teat and a bag of blood from the abbatoir on the way in - see the new lad reel when your faking a lost finger on the rack bench while making gateposts. Often fainting was involved
No-one died or was sued or came off worse. Ah, for the old days.
Undo the lock nut on the skid steer loader steerer - go forward with your load and then sideways, only sideways.
Snip through the lad's chainsaw starter cord when hes being lippy, while hes in the bushes at lunch. Gets him into the swing of how to replace one sharpish and keep his lip to himself if hes on piece work...

Top Bottom