Lame Revenge !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Well, it would habe taken 4 or 5 hours to bull it to parade standard, so I can understand him being aggrieved. Damaging bulled kit was just something you didn't do for that reason.

bruce1530

Guru
New bobbies get to visit the mortuary to have a look around. Hiding in the drawer with a sheet over me, and when the door was opened so they could see a dead body I'd slowly sit upright while making zombie groaning noises. That used to give them the heebie jeebies.
I heard a variation on that one.
New bobbies visiting mortuary. One of the lads is taken aside, and into the mortuary, where there are already bodies on some of the slabs. “We’ll play a trick on the rest of the new guys - you strip off, get on the slab, then when they come round for the tour, you jump up and scare them”.

So new guy lies on the slab. It’s dark, cold. Waiting for the tour to arrive.

After about 20 mins of silence, the body on the next slab turns round and says “cold in here, isn’t it..”

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Well, it would habe taken 4 or 5 hours to bull it to parade standard, so I can understand him being aggrieved. Damaging bulled kit was just something you didn't do for that reason.

Oh I know, that’s what I meant by seriously.
I could never bull boots in that short a time, just didn’t have the knack like a few others did. To this day I hate anyone carelessly standing on the toes of my footwear, it’s become a built-in reaction.

keithmac

Guru
We used to grease the parts lads telephone handset earpiece then page him from the workshop. This was a significant quantity of grease mind!.

Never gets old!.

Can't really repeat much else to be honest..

stephec

Legendary Member
or clingfilm stretched over a toilet bowl
To go full on childish with this one you put a note under the seat saying, 'you've just been visited by Captain Clingfilm,' for when they lift it up to investigate.

Well that's what I'd imagine, 'my mate,' would do. :smile:

Houthakker

A Happy Wanderer
Used to work in a place that had an industrial freezer for freezing engine parts before fitting them. One guy who was being a bit of a knob had his bike saddle removed and frozen in a plastic bag filled with water, which was then frozen inside a bigger bag filled with water.
The image of him chipping away at a block of ice at home time to free his sadle was a source of much merriment.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Milk going missing from uni halls fridge. Laxative in milk soon sorted that out.

Slick

Guru
Someone at work has been stealing my (expensive) coffee at work for the past year. It's not the colleagues in my subject area but appears to be from the next office.

Well ... it somehow had a pile of laxative added to the 1/4 left.

And the inevitable happened. Apparently more than once as I've been away for the past 4 weeks.

Administering a noxious substance with intent to annoy carries a jail term of up to 2 years. Giving someone the bum wee is hilarious... until they inform the police.

Revenge laxative in the circumstances you describe is the typical scenario, and I've known people get suspended sentences for it. The fact that the victim is a light fingered chump is neither here nor there with that one.

I do know a guy who thought it was hilarious to put laxatives in the tea of the oim. I'm not sure of the exact details, if the guy had existing medical issues or not, but he was seriously I'll and was medivaced off the platform never to return. The guy lost his job and charges were brought but he moved out the area so I never found out what happened.

Top Bottom