Landslide - Approximately as tough as a Range Rover's windscreen

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yikes! Sounds nasty, but at least you have ended up ok-ish! We all make mistakes (even me! :wacko:) at least you were man enough to admit fault. (either that or it was blatantly obvious :biggrin:)

Take some time to heal, and to get back on the bike. That's your big crash out the way and you can now cycle from now on in the knowledge that you are now invincible (according to that documentary I saw - Unbreakable I think it was called, about a chap that looked a lot like Bruce Willis....:thumbsup:)

Seriously, GET WELL SOON!

Night Train

Maker of Things
Glad you are not too badly hurt.

There is probably a 4x4 site somewhere with someone posting '...and this cyclist just came out of nowhere and left me with a broken head light and a smashed windscreen!' ;)

simonali

Guru
I thought that the good thing about steel frames is that they are repairable i.e. can you not get it mended?

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
How you doing there Landers? I can see your accident in my minds eye only with Steven Segal smashing thru a hummer windscreen and shouting 'F**k a Moton! Where did you come from?!!'.

Shame you've got to bin the bendy bike but thank heavens it wasn't you thus mangled!

Keith Oates

Janner
Only just seen this thread, Landslide, but glad to see that you are not seriously hurt. That was a close call and shows to you and all of us how careful we need to be when out on the roads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom