Large Hadron Collider

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Where did the polychoron animation come from?

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I'm trying to get my workplace to introduce a "Hadron Collider to Work" scheme, wherein you press a button, fall down a black hole, pick up your lunch on the way, and arrive at work only to discover that it isn't time to get up yet, and that you are only 5 years old, but have a beard and a zimmer frame. :angry:

papercorn2000

Fnarr, I've just arrived from the future. You go on to murder many many poor jokes on later life and so I am here to lock you up and so prevent this senseless carnage. Please hand yourself in at the nearest police office, explain what the score is and they will lock you up.

There's a good chap.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
papercorn2000 said:
Fnarr, I've just arrived from the future. You go on to murder many many poor jokes on later life and so I am here to lock you up and so prevent this senseless carnage. Please hand yourself in at the nearest police office, explain what the score is and they will lock you up.

There's a good chap.

I already did that. Tomorrow. :angry:

papercorn2000

I know. But in 1971, you are locked up in a high security stockade for a crime which you didn't commit. You promptly escaped to the Los Angeles underground...yadda, yadda, yadda...

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
papercorn2000 said:
I know. But in 1971, you are locked up in a high security stockade for a crime which you didn't commit. You promptly escaped to the Los Angeles underground...yadda, yadda, yadda...

...where I teamed up with Demi Moore and lived in a fantasy world for evermore. Hurrah! :angry:

papercorn2000

Although you do team up with Demi Moore, it's about 30 years into her future. Worst of all, you meet up with her whilst still in your early 20's. Still, plenty of lube and you should be fine...

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
papercorn2000 said:
Although you do team up with Demi Moore, it's about 30 years into her future. Worst of all, you meet up with her whilst still in your early 20's. Still, plenty of lube and you should be fine...
:angry:

papercorn2000

Never mind, in the past you will have a racy affair with Queen Nefertiti of Egypt and go on to sire future dynasties..

surfgurl

Who's betting it gets switched on the first day I go back to work after the long summer holidays? I'll be stuck in a training day from hell forever more.

Top Bottom