Laser Lights

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
From just below saddle height, I got under 2' 4" between the lines.
https://www.citylab.com/transportat...ke-police-officers-car-cycling-safety/514688/
lead_large.jpg

Ihatehills

I've got one, and for the £1.89 it cost i think its a reasonably sensible idea, not convinced it really achieves the aim but i do reckon the lines are visible

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I've had a couple from poundland I thought they worked well... however it was let let down by build quality and letting water in on wet commutes... couldn't cover in it in cling film or a money bag (usual trick for wet weather) as it stopped the lasers from being clear on the road...

If someone copied the design in alloy and made it waterproof... and perhaps a tad brighter at say £30 they would have a winning product
Putting aside discussion about the actual 'laser lines' - I found the main light bright enough and thought it was good value for money but then I found the same as you ... They are not very water-resistant. The light has failed a few times after getting wet. The battery terminals started corroding from salty water getting in after the roads were gritted. I cleaned them a few times and brought the light back to life but I am going to give up on it now. Well, maybe I will put clingfilm over it and use it as a backup light.

Top Bottom