Last minute (christmas) shopping anyone??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Mrs Dave went into town yesterday to get her hair done. Walking thro town later (11:30ish) she says it was heaving.
There seemed to be lots of guys wandering around as though in a trance.
Then.......
she got to a jewelers and people were queuing out of the store and down the street. She estimated about 70 in the queue. There was an assistant going along with a pad.....asking customers if they knew what they wanted so she could get it prepared.
My worst nightmare!

snorri

Legendary Member
My worst nightmare!
Your nightmare, but some thrive on pressure^_^.

Lonestar

Veteran
Mrs Dave went into town yesterday to get her hair done. Walking thro town later (11:30ish) she says it was heaving.
Then.......
she got to a jewelers and people were queuing out of the store and down the street. She estimated about 70 in the queue. There was an assistant going along with a pad.....asking customers if they knew what they wanted so she could get it prepared.
My worst nightmare!

Disgraceful.

screenman

Legendary Member
Then.......
My worst nightmare!

More bracelet charms from Pandora.

D

Deleted member 1258

One of Coventry's car parks yesterday and they were queueing for two hours to get in and two hours to get out.:wacko: we used one of the other ones and it took ten minutes.

I love the ‘ant farm’ atmosphere of the last minute Christmas shopping thing, I don’t like being barged into by a fat nine toed idiot, who thinks their mission is more important than everyone else’s. So I tend to get all my actual shopping done way in advance, but still go into ( insert town / city ) find a bar somewhere, and spectate on the shenanigans.

Top Bottom