Lazy Sunday mornings….

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
I just go through the notes with my Russian handlers on how to proceed the next week here on Cycle Chat...
...content in the knowledge that if you get rumbled there's a nice dacha in the homeland waiting for you.

geocycle

Legendary Member
Sunday morning is cycling, or a PITA when it’s raining like it is today. The PITA is usually presented the form of a list of tasks when rain stops play.

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
I am sat at home working, tidying stuff up from last week, getting ready for this week, and sorting for anything that may come up.

It's been a busy morning, don't get ill people.

newts

Veteran
We cooked a beef Stifado this morning that had soaked in the marinade overnight. Kids & grandchildren visiting for lunch & various red wines before excercising grand kids & dog in the park.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Every day is the same for me now. May take the trike out if the weather suits as early Sunday traffic is lighter.
When I retired I took my MB out and either had a solo run down my favourite tracks or went with the club on some strange [very strange ] routes unless there was dive trip on. One we should have worn wet suits as some of us ended being swept down a river.
When I was working I slept till 1100 to recover from the stresses of a 6, sometimes 7 day working week plus being on call at any time day or night.

Sundays are always stressful thinking about work the next day. So my Saturdays became my Sundays. Long ride in the morning, brunch of bacon, sausages and eggs some weeks, visit to bike or DIY stores to get stuff to fix if any. Catching up on articles and columns across right and left politics.

Afternoon are unplanned.

Late evening will be a good meal - curry, thai or Italian. Sometimes Japanese. Back home, a good book and a good whiskey to be imbibed with great care and very slowly.

Top Bottom