Lazy Sunday mornings….

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mrs M

Guru
Lovely lie in, snuggling with the pooch, until he comes to life!! 🤣
Just a coffee then walkies, good run for Oscar then off to visit uncle Terry, then more running and fun.
Back home and pup zoomies 😬
Cooking liver for Oscar, watching the footie and
“Partaking of the grape” 😀 (a lovely dry white) 👍🏼

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I just go through the notes with my Russian handlers on how to proceed the next week here on Cycle Chat...
Olga and Svetlana taking you in-hand again?

Looks very light for 7pm ;)

Late for breakfast too.

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
You bloody malingering coffin dodger @Fab Foodie

I was at a spin session at 8.30. A few hours gardening and then out on my bike.
No alcohol was partaken.
A lovely roast dinner in the evening.

sort your attitude out!
You're damn right Dave! I have fallen from the path of righteousness (I blame @Hill Wimp and those pesky Whippets).
I was sorting the shed yesterday, finally finished converting the S6 Brompton to an M6 and realised I have 3 fine fettled machines hot to trot and am not getting out. What's more am becoming a wuss!

So thanks for the kick-up the arris. I have a light on charge and will try to get out on the local group ride tonight....

Strangely relaxing Sunday here. SHE's off on a spa weekend which means the kids and I can do what we want.

AKA nothing then, PJ day with TV and movies?
My three are getting to that age now where they are happy to chill in the house on a Sunday and do nothing.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
You're damn right Dave! I have fallen from the path of righteousness (I blame @Hill Wimp and those pesky Whippets).
I was sorting the shed yesterday, finally finished converting the S6 Brompton to an M6 and realised I have 3 fine fettled machines hot to trot and am not getting out. What's more am becoming a wuss!

So thanks for the kick-up the arris. I have a light on charge and will try to get out on the local group ride tonight....
Err don't blame me. You can get on your bike and pedal off at anytime ! You just cannot be asked.

Top Bottom