Le Mans hosting a 24 Hours cycling race!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mscott

Well sounds great. Planning to go with 5 other friends... Anyone else planning to build a team??

yello

Ah man, that'd be fun. Anybody up for it? Seriously. A CycleChat team??

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
yello said:
Ah man, that'd be fun. Anybody up for it? Seriously. A CycleChat team??

I would but this year would be out of the question. Maybe a plan for 2010

OP
OP
M

Mscott

Ok hope you'll have sun!! And if everything is fine, I'll be on holiday in France and racing on the famous Circuit of Le Mans!:tongue::biggrin:

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Mscott said:
Ok hope you'll have sun!! And if everything is fine, I'll be on holiday in France and racing on the famous Circuit of Le Mans!:sad::biggrin:

Well as it happens it will be in France (Pyrenees) however there is no way that I would be able to pop away for this jaunt as part of this. I am still working on taking my bike so I can pop up the Col du Tourmalet whilst away with Mrs FFFF and the 3 little FFFF's but they are not aware of this yet :tongue:

OP
OP
M

Mscott

well hope you will enjoy your holidays in France... I hope i'll have sun! And hope you'll be able to pop up the Col du Tourmalet! And hope i'll see you in le mans next year but it won't be the same it will be the second edition... won't be the first time that the circuit will host a cycling race! Anyone else planning to be part of this first edition?

OP
OP
M

Mscott

Anybody up for it? Seriously. A CycleChat team??

Well yello nobody seems to be interested in this race... At least, not for the moment!
Are you planning to come?

yello

Mscott said:
Well yello nobody seems to be interested in this race... At least, not for the moment! Are you planning to come?

Don't know. I'd not be interested in 24hr solo!

But with the deadline date approaching, I'll assume it's a non-starter as far as team CycleChat is concerned.

OP
OP
M

Mscott

There is a deadline for the registration fees with the 6% discount but there is still registration until end july I think. I'm actually not registered and won't be before the mid march... My team and I are hoping to be definitvly registered end of april! For the moment we are looking for sponsors, and one of us doesn't know if he'll be able to go!

Top Bottom