Least necessary accessory ever?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
t355_f4e2015c6c566ed2d74d3af0b0c19d66.jpg

(http://shop.alt-gear.com/p/ikase)

Christopher

Über Member
That's good but I nominate Paul Smith stuff from Rapha. Add a few stripes and double the price of something that was pricy to start with!

A pump attached to (or carried on) the bicycle.

I never get punctures. I check pressures and inflate if necessary in the garage and go from there.

There is no puncture fairy - and if there is then he or she is a bitter, incompetent loser. Ugly, too and smells.

If he or she (or it) was in any way competent, I'd get punctures. I don't. What a loser!

A pump carried on rides is the least necessary accessory.

green1

Über Member

I never get punctures. I check pressures and inflate if necessary in the garage and go from there.

There is no puncture fairy - and if there is then he or she is a bitter, incompetent loser. Ugly, too and smells.

If he or she (or it) was in any way competent, I'd get punctures. I don't. What a loser!

:laugh: I'd take a pump next time you go out on the bike if I was you.

Cyclopathic

Veteran

I don't know where you get these ideas but there is no need to share this lunacy. I carry a pump on my bicycle at all times because if I didn't it would have to stay in a drawer or cupboard or other place and I would not ever get to see it which would be a shame because it is a lovely little brass pump from days of yore and looks very nice.

Paul99

Über Member
They say it's for use on a trainer - Aye, right :rolleyes:

It can rotate to landscape mode too, so you won't be able to get your hands on the bars ... except when in the drops ... when nose-iPad distan ..... ah, faggedit :headshake:

It rotates to landscape mode so that when you are sliding across the road after being knocked down because you ran a red light you won't miss a second of this weeks xfactorgetmeoutofhere.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
A bell

Or a mirror

:popcorn:

agree with a bell - I'd rather have an ice cream scoop, although for mutes or Hooks from Police Academy I can make an exception.

mirror - my previously broken neck and painful lateral movement begs to differ, an effective mirror is a rare beast but once you find one it is worth its weight in gold.

Top Bottom