Leather on willow...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Landslide

Rare Migrant
Time for the collapse then...
:becool:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Aperitif said:
And I was just thinking to myself "I might watch a bit of the one day cricket as I have got home from work exceptionally early..." :wacko:

I skived off a bit earlier and saw our lads romp to victory!

2 up with 3 to play, now what are the odds of .............:becool:

Noodley

andyoxon said:
Our pace bowling attack is shaping up quite nicely...

No use if your batsmen can't stay in for longer than it takes to peel a sack of spuds :becool:

I'm with Dayvo. Test cricket is the true indicator.

andyoxon said:
Our pace bowling attack is shaping up quite nicely...
Broad
Harmison
Flintoff
Anderson
Jones (in time for next yr's ashes?)
Sidebottom

Yeah, looks good. Add Monty and an off-spinning all-rounder (or someone like Robert Croft) and the bowling dept. is sorted.

The batting, though! :wacko:

Cook
Pietersen

are the only two at present I'd pick! :becool:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Dayvo said:
Yeah, looks good. Add Monty and an off-spinning all-rounder (or someone like Robert Croft) and the bowling dept. is sorted.

The batting, though! :tongue:

Cook
Pietersen

are the only two at present I'd pick! :laugh:

Of course Test cricket is the holy grail but it's nice to beat the arrogant Saffers at any time.
I'm still not convinced about Cook personally but Bell is class if only he can convert 70's into 100's. There's a lack of credible alternatives in county cricket though, stuffed as it is with second rate South Africans and Aussies.

rich p said:
Of course Test cricket is the holy grail but it's nice to beat the arrogant Saffers at any time.
I'm still not convinced about Cook personally but Bell is class if only he can convert 70's into 100's. There's a lack of credible alternatives in county cricket though, stuffed as it is with second rate South Africans and Aussies.

Not to mention second-rate Englishmen! :tongue: Of whom I consider Bell to be one! :laugh:

Top Bottom