Left or right handed?

Which is your preferred hand?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

For doing what? :biggrin:

Noodley

Hover Fly said:
Writing, picking your nose and throwing stones.

right; not fussed, sometimes both; right, unless I want to hit someone to my side without making it obvious.

dudi

i'ma righty, the vast majority of my family are lefties...

I'm jealous of my dad though, he's an ambidexter... although he can't make the "spok" sign, so he's not got it all...

gratts

Other, disabled etc. 0 0%

Strange. I expected a large chunk of a forum, where you must type to partake, to be disabled with no hands. Heh shows what I know. :welcome:

I'd say I'm kind of ambidextrous. I can't write with my left hand (although I've never really tried) but I can play most sports either handed. Cricket, golf, snooker, boxing, tennis etc. My favourite is arm wrestling!! I love when people say they nearly beat me, for me to reveal that I'm actually left handed!

Arch

Married to Night Train
Left handed for writing, although I could just about write, slowly, with my right hand. Most over things I tend to be ambidextrous or right handed - I don't need to convert how I knit, or sew, or play the uke for example.

Thinking about it, I would tend to throw something right handed.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
My mate dave,(see another topic) is right handed for writing, eating etc. But is left footed when playing footie.

Top Bottom