leg massage leads to relief...

Discussion in 'Training, Fitness and Health' started by kedab, 8 Aug 2012.

1. kedab

kedab Über Member

get your minds out of the gutter CC'ers :angel:

i just this minute sat down and noticed again that my legs still feel a bit tight even after the wife, begrudgingly, gave me a leg massage the night before last...i'd been out on the new bike for a few miles more than usual and my quads had really tightened up on me even after warming down and having a bath...my god the relief, the pleasure, the sweet, exquisite ecstasy of pain as she pushed the knots out of my legs! :surrender: i was laughing and crying all at the same time...it was amazeballs ^_^

2. Garz

Garz Squat Member

Be careful.. my wife is about as sympathetic as a rock and her massage technique could do more harm than good as she's rougher than a bears arse!

Octet likes this.
  3. Octet

Octet Über Member

Haha! I'm sure she says the same about you :laugh:

4. Kiwiavenger

Kiwiavenger im a little tea pot

My mum is almost a fully qualified Thai and Swiss masseuse and it was a godsend having her there after my first 100 kms on my ride to lands end!!

When im in pain I giggle like a little school girl and I was in floods of tears from the laughter!!! Lol.

Sent from the Holodeck on my Tricorder

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice